Thursday, August 24, 2006

Be sure to read today's Reporter



You know that feeling when you are done taking the last final exam before Christmas vacation? That's how I feel the day the prep football preview issue comes out.

It's a lot of work putting that thing together, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun to do. There's a reason we put so much work and effort into it, and that's because we enjoy putting out a quality product.

Other newspapers will come out with their preview sections on Friday, so we have a beat on the competition, at least for a day.

If you didn't get to pick one up, at some point most of the section will find its way online. I'll post links here as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha this is a great picture i cant believe i never saw this before on here!