Friday, March 02, 2007

Weather go away

As the weather continues to mess everything up, I'm not entirely sure I've exhaled since last week Wednesday.

If you need to catch up on any of last night's boys basketball scores, check here. For the hockey scores, check here.

We aren't close to being done yet. I'll be at the girls basketball game doing the broadcast along with KFIZ's Justin Hull. The game begins at 6 p.m. and should finish just before the Fondy boys hockey team squares off against Eau Claire Memorial in a state semifinal.

Speaking of the boys hockey team, you may have noticed or will notice later we didn't have a photo from Thursday's game. This wasn't by design. I had arranged for another newspaper to provide photos from the game, but either something went wrong on their end or they have a different definition for "Sure, we can help you out," than I do, but we never received any photos. It was a frustrating situation and I apologize to the hockey fans that may be disappointed in our coverage. I'm doing my best to make sure it doesn't happen with tonight's game.

As always, if you have any comment on our coverage, feel free to e-mail me directly at jcasper@fdlreporter.com.

No comments: