Friday, October 06, 2006

Hop in my time machine

My regular round of radio pre-game show stops won't commence until 5:30 or so, but you can "listen" into the future and hear my Ripon pregame show interview by clicking here. You can listen in advance, and then place bets* with your friends as to what I'll say next when the actual segment airs on the radio.

In case you want to wait for the real thing, here are the approximate times I'll be talking nonsensical gibberish on the air:

5:30 p.m. - WFDL-AM 1170
6:30 p.m. - KFIZ-AM 1450
6:45 p.m. - WRPN-AM 1600

Tune in, if you can, and compliment my mascuiline voice.

Also, check out at www.fdlreporter.com tonight for score updates. I don't think that Lomira has wireless internet, so I won't be doing a live blog tonight. But I'll be sure to share all my comments with you in due time.

* gambling is for entertainment purposes only **

** if you win, I get at least 30 percent of all profits (food also accepted)

No comments: