Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My radio debut

What are you guys doing Wednesday at 4 p.m.? Nothing? Great.

Tune in to the Springs-Kettle Moraine Lutheran game on KFIZ-AM 1450. I'll be making my first-ever appearance doing color on the radio. You can hear my nonsensical insight along with what I'm guessing will impeccable play-by-play from Justin Hull as the Ledgers aim to grab a playoff spot.

It should be a good time and I may even slip up and start laughing uncontrollably. But I guarantee you that I won't be as bad as Lamar Thomas (below).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way us Springs fans who live out of the area can hear the game? Say, on the Internet?

db_11 said...

Ill tune in and listen on the way up to Lomira. Have fun with the broadcast, when i have done color for the Great 98 it was a blast.