Thursday, November 30, 2006

I promise, regular blogs will commence shortly

Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been crazy busy with our basketball preview issue, which will hit newsstands on Friday. Basketball is always a tough one to preview... it's very easy to skip over a team or two that didn't turn in any information or may not have the best record.

But we've made every effort to have all 31 teams represented in the section. There were some that we weren't able to get to, and I feel bad about that, but I'm sure you'll enjoy what we were able to throw together.

As for me, I'm going a little stir-crazy. I haven't covered a live event since Mayville's state championship game two weeks ago. I need to cover something soon.

I'm still debating what I should attend on Friday night. I'm leaning toward Waupun at Beaver Dam boys basketball. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to let me know.

No comments: