Thursday, September 28, 2006

How things work around here

Thanks to T-Unit's posts on various conference message boards on wissports.net, many of you have discovered this little corner of the Web for the first time.

Welcome.

I started this blog at the beginning of the summer to increase interaction between myself and the readers of The Reporter. I had some success with a similar effort when I worked at The Northwestern. I hope to have even more success here.

You'll find a potpurri of commentary, insight and links to interesting stories on this blog. And the occassional You Tube video.

I encourage comments. I crave feedback and dialogue with my readers. But before you leave a comment, please be considerate of others. I will not tolerate attacks on athletes, coaches or officials. Every comment you submit has to be approved before posting, so don't even try.

What I like to create is intelligent discussion that mostly centers on high school and other local sports, but sometimes deviates into other areas of sports.

So look around. Spread the word. Bookmark the page. Come back often.

I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

No comments: