Monday, September 18, 2006

No computer problems this week

Well, the reason I didn't post my votes last week was because I didn't vote last week. I had some computer problems and couldn't submit my rankings before the deadline. I would have gone into the office, but I try to stay away from the building for my own mental sanity. There was quite a bit of turmoil this week (Wisconsin Rapids lost to Antigo?), so things may look odd when the rankings come out later today.

Now, on to my picks:

Division 1
1. Stevens Point
2. Arrowhead
3. Hartford
4. Homestead
5. Middleton
6. Kenosha Bradford
7. Wisconsin Rapids
8. Janesville Parker
9. Oshkosh West
10. Sun Prairie

Division 2
1. Ashwaubenon
2. Waunakee
3. Kimberly
4. Menomonie
5. Waukesha West
6. Monona Grove
7. Cedarburg
8. Verona
9. Germantown
10. Milton

Division 3
1. Kewaskum
2. Green Bay Notre Dame
3. New Berlin Eisenhower
4. Wisconsin Lutheran
5. Madison Edgewood
6. Sheboygan Falls
7. Luxemburg-Casco
8. New Berlin West
9. Tomahawk
10 Waupun

Division 4
1. Evansville
2. Platteville
3. Appleton Xavier
4. Lodi
5. Lakeside Lutheran
6. Kewaunee
7. Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau
8. Brodhead-Juda
9. Mayville
10. Ripon

Division 5
1. Wrightstown
2. Horicon
3. Lancaster
4. Pardeeville
5. Ladysmith
6. Somerset
7. Shoreland Lutheran
8. Valders
9. Random Lake
10. Grantsburg

Division 6
1. Edgar
2. Stratford
3. Pecatonica-Argyle
4. Fennimore
5. Eau Claire Regis
6. Racine Lutheran
7. Iola-Scandinavia
8. Abbotsford
9. Cedar Grove
10. Pittsville

Division 7
1. Stevens Point Pacelli
2. DeSoto
3. Hillsboro
4. Plum City
5. Hilbert
6. Eleva-Strum
7. Burlington Catholic Central
8. Gilman
9. Oshkosh Lourdes
10. Johnson Creek

No comments: