Friday, September 29, 2006

Name or no name, Friday is here

I failed in my attempt to come up with a name that both encapsulates the emotion, excitement and signifigance of tonight's games and has the proper alliteration with "Friday." I beg your forgiveness.

I hope that my lack of creativity hasn't curtaied your excitement. If you aren't properly pumped, you can read our weekend preview. Although the written word sometimes fails in getting you properly prepared.

I will be making my usual rounds on various radio pregame shows. I'll be on the Coaches Playbook somewhere around 5:20 p.m. on WFDL-AM 1170. I'll be on the Ripon pregame show on WRPN-AM 1600 somewhere around 6:40-:50 and I'll be on KFIZ-AM 1450 around 6:30. Or, like always, just call my number at work and listen to my voice mail message if you long to hear me speak.

Keep coming back here for regular updates from tonight's West-Fondy game and visit www.fdlreporter.com for updated scores and highlights from around the area.

To tide you over until the action starts tonight, enjoy this little video of the greatest comeback in the history of college football.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John. Good work over at the FDL Reporter as I see you have transferred your outstanding football coverage to this paper.

Unfortunately the Oshkosh Northwestern is reeling in your absence.

But remember, from your Basketball critic in Ripon, stick to football!

The Reporter Sports said...

Thanks for the compliment. And you know I can't stay away from basketball... just remember that whatever teams I pick to finish at the bottom of the ECFC will always finish at or near the top.